<body>


Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My history paper was quite difficult..
i'm going to die...like seriously...
All... just because of the the teacher...

My oral was ok...
i'm so happy to get Miss Hiffah!!!hahaha...
But the bad thing is that i keep saying the word 'like'...
All my sentence got the word 'like'...
I have that habit!!! akh!!!
I hope Miss Hiffah will pity me and give me marks that
will make my parents happy...haha
(HOPE SO)

what we could have been, 12:53 AM.

Profile

NADIA HAZIRAH
Sweet - 13
Awesome - 101
Cool - KC
I JUST LOVE TO HAVE FUN!

Wishlist
new camera
▪ the 13th birthday
LINKS
MELISSA
SHERLYN
KC 101
ASHLEY SAPORTA
SHAHEEN
VALERI
IKAL TINKLE
NURUL HUDA
MARGAUX
JEAN
JING YI
SHARIFAH QAISARAH
BALQIS ERWANIE
Archives
September 2009 October 2009 November 2009
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.